E-INVOICING IN ERPLY
The new e-Invoicing module in Erply lets users send out invoices as e-invoices to their customers. A valid contract with one of the e-invoicing operators is required.
Following operators are currently supported by Erply:
This document gives a quick overview how to setup and use e-Invoicing functionality in Erply. For further details on how to use your chosen e-invoicing operator functionalities please refer to their documentation.
In order to successfully send out and receive invoice documents there are some preconditions:
You need to have an active account with one of the supported e-invoicing operators
Make sure the following data is defined in Erply Back office:
- Company Registry code - Settings > My Company Information > Reg. code
- Company Bank name - Settings > My company Information > Bank
- Company Bank account IBAN code - Settings > My Company Information > IBAN
- Company Bank SWIFT/BIC code - Settings > My Company Information > SWIFT
- Company Address - Settings > My Company Information > Addresses
- Customer Registry code - Customers > Reg. Code
- Customer email address for e-invoices - Customers > E-invoice email address
- EDI code (same as OVT and EIA code) for electronic invoicing (only mandatory for Maventa) - Customers > EDI Code
Define invoicing channels in customer registry (this will make easier sending out the e-invoices)
- Open Customers in Erply BO > set filter for Invoicing channel to "Undefined"
- Set the channel fo each customer "E-invoice" or "Email"
SETUP E-INVOICING IN ERPLY
For securely connecting Erply to the e-invoicing operator, there must be specific authentication credentials entered into Erply.
Please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Credentials screen - Sales > Set up e-invoicing
- Enter the credentials and click "Add"
- Get Omniva authentication credentials
- Make sure that the Data exchange with ERP is allowed
- For Data exchange URL - Omniva > Invoicing management > Settings > Settings > Data exchange with ERP > Data Exchange URL
- For Authentication Code - Omniva > Invoicing management > Settings > Settings > Data exchange with ERP > Authentication Code
- NB! When you generate new authentication code, then make sure it is updated in Erply as well!
- Get Maventa authentication credentials
- For User API key - Maventa > Settings (on the top right corner) > API key
- For Company UUID - Maventa > Settings > Company UUID
NB! There is an option to enter only one operator credential so that e-invoices will be transferred using only that one. When there are more than one operator credentials entered then invoices will be sent depending on the Postal address country of the invoice receiving party.
SENDING OUT E-INVOICES FROM ERPLY
You can send out invoices in e-invoice format from Erply. The Invoices will be delivered to your chosen operator where it will be forwarded to invoice receiver(s).
Please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Sales > Invoices
- Select one or more invoices you want to send
- Click on the button “E-INVOICES” and choose "Send selected"
- After a minute you can check the status update in Erpply by clicking on “_E-INVOICES” and choose "Update statuses"
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I cannot see the invoice in Omniva?
- Please make sure the Invoice date filter value is not excluding the invoice you are looking for
- When e-invoice delivery to the operator was not successful can I send it out again?
- Sure, if there was a problem with connectivity or some other reason so that the operator has not received the invoice then select and initiate the sending again.
- When using Omniva then delete it first and then try sending it again. Unless it will cause an error.
- I cannot find the Settings menu in Maventa?
- It is located on the top right corner of the screen
- I cannot find the “Company settings” in Maventa?
- It is location on the left side menu
- It is only available for Admin users
- What e-invoicing standard are supported:
- In Estonia 1.2 version for sending and 1.2, 1.1 for receiving invoices (currently receiving is supported on the operator side only)
- In Finland Finvoice 3.0 for sending and receiving invoices
- Customer wants to receive e-invoice to different email address than the main one
- Please enter another email address to the “E-invoice email address” field on the customer contact card, so that one will be used by sending e-invoices
- How much time it takes for invoices to reach Operator and Customer
- Usually it takes only few seconds to reach Operator and few minutes to be forwarded to recipient email or another operator system.
- How to make sure what channel Maventa will use to send out invoices to the customer?
- Maventa has predefined priority for sending out invoices that depends on what information is available. First it tries to send to e-invoicing address (EDI/OVT code), secondly to the email address and as a last option when no previous data is available to the customer postal address.